Want to convert Vodafone 3G sim to 4G. Here is a full guide of How to activate 4g in Vodafone.
Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and dataacross mobile and fixed networks.
Steps to activate 4g in Vodafone.
1.. Go to your nearest mobile shop.
2. Tell the dealer that you wish to upgrade from 3G to 4G.
3. The SIM card dealer will provide a new SIM and ask you to type SIMEX <19 or 20 digit SIM card number of the new SIM> and send the message to 55199.
4. Send the message “Simex 19-20 digit sim number” to “55199”.
5. You will receive an SMS to confirm the request.
6.You have to send the last six digits of the new SIM card again.
5. Your request for upgrade will be processed within 10-20 minutes. Once your SIM has been upgraded, the 3G tower will start showing no signal.
6. Now remove the 3G SIM and insert the 4G SIM in your phone.
You will be able to use your 4G SIM now.
Facing money crises want to earn money ? Check out this article for tricks to Earn Money Online Without Investment For Students.